Appreciation of work being done on CPICA site

René R.Rhéaume

Thanks to Bob Pyefinch, Mike Stoltz and everyone else involved in bringing this site available. i enjoy the historical value of all items posted. just to let you know i appreciate the hard work of all contributors.

Thanks Rene. The original site had a large data base and it was hacked and destroyed.  It took many years to have the time to put together this site.  Truth is until I retired I could not put together the time to do it.  I had a lot of people promise to help create a web page, prices set etc. but it never seemed to happen.  Mike came along and true to his word he put this site together and put in so many hours of labour to help set up the data base.  This is something I came to appreciate after I began doing up loading.  But it is nice to see  the site coming together again. I am not even half way done with the badges so plenty more have to added from lettering a to z plus Regional Police Services are coming over the fall and the winter.  Bob

I conçur with Rene as I am sure all members do.  Well done Bob and Mike!!!

I'm also working on a database that will store history about individual police forces. .... so if you have any historical documents or photos... maybe we could start collecting them on the CPICA Facebook  page.  What do you think?

think it is good idea Mike. However, some of the small force up north like Chelmsford didn't bother to preserve all documents of constables who served. My father will be 82 years old and was able to provide some verbal information. Would this be accepted?

Absolutely.  Some recollections about some of the defunct forces would be awesome.

went to see my father this evening. Parish book we have many name of most Constables who served in Chelmsford. However my father noticed some errors in the dates they served (around the era he served). he will provide me with a list, and i will attempt to get photos from surviving family members of constable who are deceased. i am blessed my father who will be 82 and remembers well.