mk1rceme

Alberta Municipal Cap Badges and Shoulder Titles

Question

mk1rceme   
mk1rceme

Hello, and thanks for the add to this forum. I do have a few Police related items in my collection that I will post soon. Hoping to find out about a couple Alberta related municipal cap badges and shoulder titles I was just offered. I've searched all over and can't find much about them. If they are worth acquiring, I'm going a three hour drive to get them...lol

-1.jpg

Just found the patches in the gallery...so they are out there. Now to verify the cap badges.

3 answers to this question

bobpyefinch   
bobpyefinch

I believe they are well worth obtaining for your collection and if it is the one in the picture a nice Kings Crown cap badge. Both are fine badges and patches from Alberta.

mikestoltz   
mikestoltz

Hi Dale... here's another photo of the Municipal badge (Chief) ... hope it helps.
Mike

CA-AB Alberta Municipal Police Chief Badge.JPG

ahp309   
ahp309

The Drayton Valley patches and badge look exactly like ones I have seen at collector shows and in some collections

The municipal police patches and badge were used by several smaller agencies (1 & 2 officer village/town) so it will be difficult to authenticate where they came from.  The badge and patches show up at collector shows on a regular basis.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.